Sunday, May 12, 2013

Yummy "healthy" fudge

Hi Everyone!  Have you ever been in the mood for chocolate?  Like, I NEED chocolate?  Not a cookie, not ice cream, but fudgy rich chocolate? Well. that was me today.  Since it was naptime for the little one, I was forced to see what I had in the kitchen to help curb this craving.  I remembered seeing a recipe that seemed easy enough so I thought I would try it.  Well, it worked!  These came together SUPER fast and were SUPER yummy!!

Enjoy!!

1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup high quality cocoa powder
1/2 cup smooth almond butter, or natural peanut butter
1/4 cup raw honey or maple syrup (I used honey)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Melt coconut oil.  Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender.  Pour into paper-lined muffin tin cups or silicon muffin cups and fill half-inch full.  Makes 10.   Chill for 30 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes.  Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.



Happy Snacking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment